Module B: Themes
April 21-April 30
To deepen the student’s capacity for inviting embodied self-inquiry; to teach the 8 Phoenix Rising themes of transformation as a model for what an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class is; to encourage students to create class structure that aligns with the intentions and criteria of an advanced Phoenix Rising Yoga class.
Topics will include and use the teaching and experience of the 8 themes to cover the following:
- The art of teaching with reference to the eight Life Themes in Phoenix Rising Yoga
- Inviting depth in the process of Self-Inquiry through Embodied Mindfulness
- Sequencing and class design for specific populations and needs
- Adapting any style of yoga to accommodate the Phoenix Rising process
- Applied Integration techniques – from mat to effective life action related to life themes
- Growing your teaching practice – advanced techniques: private yoga sessions, short workshops and presentations, networking and creating value for those you serve.
To complete Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training you can take Level 1, Module A, and Module B combined!